We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please message us here, within a weeks’ time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line here.
We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us here with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Orders are printed on demand, at one of our closest printing facility that is near you. Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- ● USA: 3–4 business days
- ● Europe: 6–8 business days
- ● Australia: 2–14 business days
- ● Japan: 4–8 business days
- ● International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfillment times [for all products/t-shirts/phone cases/etc.] may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We’re seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.